PURIFYING CLEANSING FOAM
- is antiseptic and anti‐inflammatory
- astringent and refines the skin structure
- prevents blocking of the sebaceous glands
- reduces the production of sebum
- airy, creamy foam, intensively purifying
- soothes irritated and reddened skin
- also ideal for male skin
Mornings and evenings: Foam up one pump dosage with wet hands.
Apply to the dry face (used on dry skin, the foam mixes more easily with the make‐up, the dirt particles and the sebum and purifies very efficiently).
Wet your hands again and emulsify thoroughly. Apply to the neck and face. Rinse off with lots of lukewarm water.
In the salon a dull, impure, grayish skin (late‐acne‐skin) can also be massaged with the Purifying Cleansing Foam (short massage with acneic and inflamed skin). Men with hard stubble and problems with ingrowing stubble: Before shaving wash the face with Purifying Cleansing Foam and let the foam react a short while. The stubble will become softer and it prevents the skin becoming inflamed.